Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dominos: Not as Gross as I Thought



Dominos. Sadly the only option around PA at times. Their pizza's are pretty  sad so I decided to try something new. Something carbo-licious. The Bread Pasta Bowl....

Custom Made Bread Pasta Bowl
I got this made with penne, marinara sauce, feta cheese, spinach, chicken, and mushrooms.The pasta was al dente, but as you can see, all of the veggies are under cooked. Like eating a salad with pasta thrown on top (or is it the other way around?) The chicken was very overcooked and rubbery and I almost choked on it because it was so freaking dry. The only good part? The bread! seasoned with spices, herbs and lots-o-garlic powder. Mmm-mmm.
Price: $8.00
Verdict: Don't try to make this healthy AND delicious like I attempted, just go for the fattest version ( the Alfredo one) and hope that all the cheese will drown out this soulless meal. Or, just get their wings, because I am always satisfied with those.
Dominos
Infesting you neighborhood and everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment