Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mays Place: Yeah, I Eat Here and I'm Proud of It!





Half price sushi. Some people think its bad. Half price sushi sounds almost as horrid as getting sushi from Duane Reade. Some people think less of me for eating it. Well guess what? I dont poop out dollar bills so to me it's fucking half price sushi, fuck yeah! Taking a seat at the sushi bar area, I decided to watch them as they made the sushi to order...


I Love N.Y Sushi and Spicy Salmon
Well, I never said half price sushi was the prettiest sushi ever. The I Love N.Y sushi is supposed to look like hearts...oh well... they tried? Anyway, it was made with tuna, avocado, and topped with tobiko and mango sauce. Messy looking, but fresh and tasty! Same with the spicy salmon. I mean, it is half price sushi, so don't get me wrong... it's not a beautiful culinary explosion of flavor in my mouth, but for what it is its very satisfying. 
Price: I Love N.Y: $11.95
         Spicy Salmon: $5.00
Half off Discount: $ 8.50


Verdict: In order to get the discount you need to "spend" $15.00 or more, but thats not hard at all. If you have a hankering for some sushi, but don't want to spend a million dollars, or leave hungry, I would suggest coming here, well until I win the lottery of course...
May's Place
121 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10003

No comments:

Post a Comment