Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Product Review: Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's


I am always a sucker for the candy displays in the check out lines at stores, especially when the candy is " limited edition", or "limited time only". At the time, I was craving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and low and behold...strawberried peanut m&m's?! After purchasing it, I ripped the bag open to dig in.
They didn't look much different from the plain M&M's, other than the little red specks in the candy coating
Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M
My first bite, I was surprised to see the peanut center, and thought it would have been filled with jelly. The taste was comparable to eating a peanut butter and jelly scratch and sniff sticker. It smells good, looks good, but if you put it in your mouth, you are in for utter disappointment. The strawberry "flavoring" was bitter and the peanut butter was flavorless, dry, and crumbly. After ingesting 5 of these, I threw them away, leaving me only with the bitter artificial after taste in my mouth and a still growling stomach.
Price: $1.00 at Walmart
Verdict: You want Peanut Butter and Jelly? Stop being lazy and make a freaking sandwich then!

No comments:

Post a Comment